Sunday, May 8, 2016

Week 2: Release Ultimate Reset

Welcome to week 2: It's called Release!  

This week we add in the lovely DETOX!!!  And exactly what is detox?  It is helping to cleanse your colon and clear out your intestines.  But it's not in a gross glued to the toilet kind of way!  It's a very gentle cleanse that you really can't tell a difference!  I also like to classify this week as the emotional week!  It also could be emotional for me because for the past 2 days I have been bombarded with pizza, cake and ice cream!  So the will power is in full force!!!  Not even 1 sweet!  Plus I really really want to get the full benefits of the cleanse!
So on day 8 you begin you start eating a fresh fruit plate for breakfast.  You can eat a maximum of 2 cups of fruit.  So I loaded up on some of the yummiest fruits in season right now!  Totally delicious.  But I was really hungry about 2 hours later!
Lunch was my favorite the microgreens salad!  I was really hungry today so I added in some extra veggies to fill my tummy!  Dinner was absolutely amazing!  Kelly made me a veggie mix open face sandwich.  I felt totally fulfilled! 
When reading through the Reset they did say that the detox week can release some emotions and stress!  I'm exhausted and I definitely need to hit the hay!!!

Renee Smith
Independent Diamond BeachBody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment