Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Day 4 Ultimate Reset

Well hello amazing breakfast!!!  I woke up this morning a little tired but otherwise feeling much better! 

So this morning I had a great fruit plate for my breakfast, then off to work I went.  I was a little concerned about my energy level later in the afternoon, but I was determined to push through.  My alarms saved me today at the office.  I get so busy that I forget to eat, so setting the alarms really keeps me on schedule.  I drank my water and took my supplements then enjoyed my Nori rolls and salad for lunch.
For my snack I needed something sweet!  I pulled out the Chocolate Shakeology, mixed it up with some water, and my Power Greens!
 
Now to dinner!  This is by far my absolute favorite meal so far! I was running late coming home from work so my wonderful husband made my stir fry and it was fantastic!!!! I drank my water and took my supplements then sat down after a long crazy day and ate.
I am not feeling tomorrow nights dinner so I may be repeating this one!
Everything I ate today was full of flavor and really filling.  Man you can really eat a lot of food on this reset and feel awesome!  Love it!!!

So now it's time for some relaxation!
It's been a long day!  I'm about to hit the sheets!!
Hoping tomorrow I wake up feeling great!!!!
 
Renee Smith
Independent Diamond BeachBody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment