Monday, May 9, 2016

Oh Day 9!

So now this brings us to DAY 9- Oh day 9!  How I loathe you!!!

I am a meat eater!  So today I'm starting to miss the meat in my diet.
I started out my day with a wonderful fresh fruit plate that was amazing!  I must say that the strawberries and pineapple are like candy!
Then for lunch ANOTHER salad.  I have to admit I'm not a big vegetable fan so although the salads are good, I'm ready for something different!  My Shakeology saved me again today for my snack.  This week I also added the detox packet which is not very good.  I have learned to mix it with cold water and shake the snot out of it, then just down it!

For supper I had a sweet potato and mixed veggies.  It was wonderful and very filling!  I'm pressing through to Day 10!


Renee Smith

Independent Diamond BeachBody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment