Saturday, May 14, 2016

Day 13 & 14 Ultimate Reset Journal

Day 13 and Day 14!!  These two days mark the last of the 2nd phase.  Let's talk about the real deal, what am I feeling!

So of course you may think that I will sugar coat things because I am a Beachbody Coach and I want you to have a good experience with the cleanse.  But that's not me!  I am down 6.5 lbs since I started, I have natural energy, not caffeine induced energy, my skin feels great, my joints don't hurt and the food tastes great.  I wake up in the am and can focus without needing any caffeine.  Fruit tastes like candy!! The downside is that I am such a sucker for sweets!  I literally love eating cookies and ice cream.  I usually would allow myself 1 day a week where I had something unclean.  But with the cleanse there is no cheating at all.  I find myself asking what will I do after the cleanse is over!  Will  I need caffeine, will I eat ice cream and will I have a few chips?

It's hard because I don't want to gunk up my body again because I feel so awesome.  I do believe that having a balance between the two is key!  I plan on maintaining my lifestyle this way 95% of the time.  Then once a week I will allow myself a cheat such as cake, or a little ice cream!  I can't imagine life any other way.  I certainly don't feel like I am starving either!

Day 13 was interesting for sure.  I started out with my usual fruit plate for breakfast.

It is Friday and a CRAZY day at work!  I set my alarms on my phone to keep me on schedule but I was beginning to notice that the hunger pains were really strong by about 10:30am.  I had my microgreen salad.  It's so filling and full of flavor.  The best part is that it's beyond easy to make!
 
By the time my snack rolled around I could hardly wait to drink my shake.  Chocolate Shakeology to the rescue with my Power Greens!  

So now here is where it gets interesting! 
I must say that the smell of pizza and the thought of frozen yogurt were making me crazy!  I seriously wanted to all out pig out on bad stuff.  Ice cream just made me foam at the mouth.  In the past this would of never even phased me.  I managed to get back home and have my own healthy snack.
Now onto the last day of the 2nd Phase! 

It's Day 14 and it's Saturday!!
It is a busy day...we have Pre-K graduation with the Gbaby and then we are off to Shreveport so lots of planning.
 
I just can't get enough of my Shakeology!  I seriously crave it!
Snack time was a salad!
Tonight is the last of detox, YES!!!  Today I had supper for my snack then my chocolate Shakeology for my chocolate fix.
Ending Day 14 with lots of energy and lots of new recipes!  Tomorrow starts Phase 3 which is Restore!!!
 
 
Renee Smith
Independent Diamond BeachBody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment