Thursday, May 5, 2016

Day 5 Ultimate Reset Update

Day 5 has come and gone!  YAY!!!  Today I was off so I made a few adjustments to my schedule.

I actually feel good.  I thought I would be dragging butt without doing my cardio workouts but I am not at all!  Breakfast was awesome, OATMEAL!!!  I was able to add in an apple, walnuts and a little maple syrup!
I was definitely starving by lunch because I did do some yoga this morning.
Lunch was quinoa salad, 1/3 cup hummus and raw vegetable plate.  When I first saw the items listed on here I thought there is no way that I am every going to get full from this.  And sure enough, I was full!!  I even had extra hummus left over after I ate all of my veggies.  The quinoa salad was really really good too!!!
Afternoon snack was my 1/2 scoop of Vegan Chocolate Shakeology with distilled water and Power Greens!  Today, I actually had a lot of energy to keep on trucking!!!

Dinner was stir fried veggies 1/2 cup cooked brown rice and nori gomasio.  But honestly I skipped the nori gomasio!!!  Dinner was great, but I was seriously ready for bed by 9 pm.

Another day down, looking forward to tomorrow!  I was supposed to try Tempeh, but substituted chicken instead.  I will go to Fresh (Whole Foods) this weekend and see if I can find Tempeh (none of the stores in our area carry it).  We shall see how this goes!!!  :)

Make sure you head over to my facebook page, www.facebook.com/melaniejmitro and instagram @lindalevet and follow my progress!!!

Have a wonderful night!
 
Renee Smith
Independent Diamond BeachBody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment