Thursday, April 16, 2015

My New Identity in Christ


My New Identity in Christ

I am the salt of the earth. Matthew 5:13

I am the light of the world. Matthews 5:14

I am valuable to God. Matthew 6:26

I am indwelled by Christ.  His Spirit lives in me. John 14:20

I am a branch of the True Vine. John 15:15

I am Christ’s friend. John 15:15

I am chosen and appointed by Christ to go and bear fruit. John 15:16

I am justified by Christ’s blood. Romans 5:9

I am reconciled to God through Christ’s death and saved through Christ’s life. Romans 5:10

I am set free from sin and a slave of righteousness. Romans 6:18

I am free from condemnation. Romans 8:1

I am free in Christ. Romans 8:2

I am a child of God and a co-heir with Christ. Romans 8:17

I am more than a conqueror through Christ. Romans 8:37

I am accepted by Christ. Romans 15:7

I have the mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians2:16

I am a temple of God.  His Spirit lives in me. I Corinthians 3:16

I am washed, justified, and sanctified through Christ. 1 Corinthians 6:11

I am a temple of God. 1 Corinthians 6:19

I am part of Christ’s body. I Corinthians 12:27

I am the fragrance of Christ. 2 Corinthians 2:15

I am a new creation. 2 Corinthians 5:17

I am righteous in Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:21

I am an ambassador for Christ and a minister of reconciliation.  2 Corinthians 5:20

I am redeemed from the curse of the law. Galatians 3:13

I am a child of God and an heir of God. Galatians 4:7

I am a saint. Ephesians1:1

I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Ephesians 1:3

I am adopted into God’s family. Ephesians 1:5

I am redeemed and forgiven through Christ’s blood. Ephesians 1:7

I am chosen by God. Ephesians 1:11

I am sealed by God with the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 1:13

I am now alive with Christ. Ephesians 2:5

I am God’s workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works which God prepared in advance for me to do.  Ephesians 2:10

I am a fellow citizen with God’s people and a member of God’s household. Ephesians 2:19

I am able to do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

I am a citizen of heaven. Philippians 3:20

I am complete in Christ. (NASB) Colossians 2:10

I am rescued from the dominion of darkness and brought into the kingdom of light.  Colossians 1:13

I am holy in God’s sight, without blemish and free of accusation. Colossians1:22

I am chosen by God, holy, and dearly loved. Colossians 3:12

I am hidden with Christ in God. Colossians 3:3

I am of a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God to declare the praises of him who called me out of darkness into his wonderful light. I Peter 2:9,10

I am an alien and stranger in this world. I Peter 2:11

I am an enemy of the devil. I Peter 5:8

I am forgiven of my sins. 1 John 1:9

I am now a child of God. I John 3:1, 2

I am born of God and the evil one (the devil) cannot harm me. I John 5:18

I am the bride of Christ Revelation 21:9
 

Renee Smith

Independent Diamond BeachBody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment