Sunday, January 11, 2015

Shakeology





After 30 days of exercising and drinking protein shakes and eating healthy I felt like I was at a plateau and needed to kick start my weight loss again. I kept talking to my coach who kept encouraging me to try Shakeology. I kept putting it off because of the cost. I got on the website and read all about it and became really interested in it. It kept saying it was equivalent to eating 6 salads. It not only helps repair your muscles, boosts your immune system, improves your mood and reduces cravings but it tastes great too. It is like drinking a milkshake! After much procrastination, I decided that I was going to buy a months supply of Shakeology! It was $120 but I joined as a coach and got 25% off and it only costs me 89.00 a month. That's less than $3 per day!  I could easier save that by not eating out 1-2 times a month.  I got my shake on home direct which got me free shipping also. It said I could cancel it at any time during the month and it has a 30 day bottom of the bag guarantee.

I made my first shake with almond milk and a scoop of chocolate Shakeology with ice and blended in a blender. IT WAS AMAZING! I drank a big glass of water with it and I was full for at least 3 hours. I had a ton of energy to complete my workout and keep up with all of my kids! After drinking it for breakfast every day, in a week I dropped another 2 pounds! I wasn't the type of person to drink my meals but this is yummy and filling too! As a busy parent, this is an easy way for me to grab a healthy meal and jump in the car and head to the pool or park and not worry about what I am going to eat. I don't want to eat that fast food when I have a milkshake in hand.  I even have my husband and kids on it now!  It has dramatically reduced the sickness in our household with 3 kids in school bringing every "bug" home.


If you are interested in trying it out check out www.myshakeology.com/lindalevet for more information. Or you can always send me a message! I'd be glad to help, like I said, I wasn't a believer until I gave it a try!
 
 
 
Renee Smith
Independent BeachBody Coach

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment