Saturday, January 23, 2016

Water is a Dieters Best Friend

I space my meals out. 5 meals a day every 2-3 hours. That keeps my metabolism going and my belly full. There are times when I get close to that meal and I start to feel hungry. There are times when it gets to be about  9 pm and I want to reach for treats. Rather than give in to those cravings, I first chug some water! You would be amazed at how good you feel and how full you feel. Our bodies will often trick us into thinking we are hungry when we are actually dehydrated. It is hard to know for sure when you are in the moment. Did you know that when you are thirsty, it is actually too late. You have been dehydrated for some time and your body is now in desperation mode. Drink your water for weight loss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment