Yes I said it right, MANCAKES not pancakes!  I saw this recipe and decided that I just had to give it a try!!

I am hooked and there are so many different ways you can make them!  Today I’m sharing one of our favorites. If you are looking for a way to eat pancakes but keep it clean and not overkill it on the carbs this works great.  It's no secret that I LOVE my carbs but I do try to keep them in check.

You can make them ahead of time, let them cool and then store them for later or you can eat them immediately.  Either way they are delicious.

If you try them, definitely let me know what you think!!!!

Ingredients

Mancakes
1/4 c quick oats
4 egg whites
1/2 c berries or 1/2 of a banana
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon

Directions

Heat pan to medium heat
Combine egg whites, oats, vanilla & cinnamon.  You can blend or put it in a bowl and stir.
Add fruit and pulse blender.
Using a 1/4 cup, pour into pan, cook on each side for about 2 minutes or until edges are firm.
Flip once, let cool and store or eat immediately.




Renee Smith

Independent Diamond BeachBody Coach