Sunday, February 7, 2016

Beachbody Coaching

We're a FAMILY, We work TOGETHER, We train together and we grow from each others strengths! I’m not a fitness expert or professional trainer but these programs and products have helped me CHANGED MY LIFE!! And I am PASSIONATE about sharing them with others! HOW COULD I NOT?!?! I help people…I CHANGE LIVES…like mine…like YOURS…We are Team Better Body...TOGETHER we are BETTER! Together we are UNSTOPPABLE!! Join our team…Join our FAMILY!


Why Become A Beachbody Coach with Team Better Body?

I hate to boast but I think we are the BEST..LOL. All kidding aside, I truly think of our team as FAMILY! The best part about this is we have developed an easily duplicatable system that can get you results. Coaches who have followed our system went from making nothing from being a Beachbody Coach to replacing their full-time income!  

I truly love helping people reach their personal health and fitness goals. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing the joy in their eyes when they conquer that mountain.

  
Are you beginning to wonder what all of this Beachbody Coach buzz is all about?  Well, if so then this is the place to be.  

Team Better Body is a group of motivated individuals who provide support, motivation and encouragement to people on a daily basis to help them achieve their health and fitness goals.  I  provide free coaching advice and support to people who are enrolled as my customer or coach with a free Team Beachbody account.  As a coach my job is to help you set realistic health and fitness goals.  Then, together we create an action plan.  I never focus on the big picture, instead we break it down into manageable smaller chunks.  We work to overcome things like emotional connections to food, traveling, meal planning, healthy snacks, and just plain motivation.  Everything that we need to be successful is right here.

I really love running challenge groups.  They are truly my passion.  Challenge groups have been the best way for me to get to know my customers and to help them on a daily basis.  A challenge group is all done through facebook.  Each participant purchases a Beachbody fitness program and commits to drinking Shakeology for at least one meal a day.  In return I will help you with meal planning, grocery shopping, planning and staying on track. The small group environment really works! 

Now that my business is growing I also help my coaches that have joined my team to duplicate my success.  I do this through weekly mentoring calls, our coach closed facebook support group, and events all over the United States.  There is no greater feeling in the world than seeing your coaches succeed!!!


WHAT A BEACHBODY COACH ISN'T

Being a Beachbody Coach ISN’T a Get Rich Quick Scheme. It is hard work and you get out the effort you put in. So if you aren’t willing to put in the time and effort you aren’t going to succeed. All my coaches can tell you I live by the MOTTO “Be Here in A YEAR”, that means give this business 100% for a year and you will be AMAZED! Are you ready to change your life and the lives of countless others? What are you waiting for?


I AM A PRODUCT OF THE PRODUCT!
I have done INSANITY, P90X3, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, MAX30 and Hammer and Chisel and I currently drink Shakeology every day and follow the clean eating lifestyle. I do not SELL anything except for a healthy lifestyle that is based upon the principles of eating whole natural foods and regular exercise!  Of course I do promote Beachbody Fitness programs and supplements because they work!  I have tried them and if you follow X,Y,Z then you will get the results that you are looking for!  I not only have transformed my own life physically but I now have a more positive outlook on life and I LOVE being surrounding by people who want more out of life! 

Want to know more about Team Better Body and exactly what you are going to get if you sign up with me as your coach?  
 


You don't have to start coaching alone!  It is my job to provide you with the tools to succeed!  Check out the Back Stage Pass Event!
https://www.facebook.com/events/922268374538782/

 


Renee Smith
Independent Diamond BeachBody Coach


No comments:

Post a Comment